Tuesday 26 April 2016

DOM GYM MASTER BRINGS u TO KNEES TO WORSHIP HIS PERFECT FEET

I will take u on a journey where u have never been as I bring real meaning and purpose to your life in MY service.

 Get on your knees and worship my perfect feet as u beg to submit

Pay your initial tribute NOW and grovel before ME  Skype domgymaster

I know from the moment u  set eyes on MY perfection u are drooling and craving, and I  guide u to the next step where resistance is futile. u need to make ME happy and accept that role. 

I control u.. Your only option now is to cry out YES, MASTER and submit. Kiss my feet bois. 

-DOM GYM MASTER

3 comments:

  1. TONY I REALLY WILL WORSHIP GYM MASTER

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Blog hasn't been updated by it's owner in nearly 6 years. I wonder what ever happened to this guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. im tony igym master i will worship you your feet your socks i will kiss your feet

    ReplyDelete